Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Joyeux Noel!


Christmas is a joyful celebration, a moment in the year when I leave everything behind, the worries, the stress, the material things , the needs, and embrace the true meaning of Christmas… embrace your loved ones, reach out to friends and strangers, be generous of heart … 




My heart will be with my parents as I will quietly, reflectively think of them, and yes…probably shed a tear while singing to Silent night.

"Nous pensons très fort a vous"






Joyeux Noel!

Peace,

Francine



6 comments:

  1. Dear Francine,
    My warmest good wishes for a very MERRY CHRISTMAS
    and a healthy, prosperous HAPPY NEW YEAR!

    JOYEUX NOÊL!

    Amicalemnt, Karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas to you, and peace.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Francine,
    Wishing you and your family the merriest of Christmases filled with love and togetherness.
    …. and, thank you for being a continued and valued blogging friend. Much love. XXXX

    ReplyDelete
  4. Francine, Wishing you a very happy Christmas with your loved ones. Thank you for your blog and especially the sentiments written in today's post. I enjoyed listening to Mireille Mathieu. Thank you. Sending best wishes from Melbourne Australia, Deborah.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am with you whereever you are, my hand, my love and my understanding. You are 1 in a million,
    Francine, those of us like this have a bigger duty than others.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you had a wonderful Christmas. Sending Love and wishing you a Happy New Year.
    Renee and I went out in the Maine weather to Midnight Mass, had a fun night.
    Let's hope God will give us some Honest people in DC. We have a bumpy road ahead
    I think. love Yvonne

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails Follow InterieursNYC on Twitter