Thursday, December 8, 2011

New York Glitter...Saks 5th Avenue windows

I will admit I am a Saks shopper. We have a smaller Saks in Greenwich and all my favorite designers are under one roof, Prada now on Sale.... that is a really tough call...it is going to take all my willpower to resist... after all, we only live once, we might as well enjoy it and go for it!

Meanwhile, I just loved their windows which totally embraced my design sensibility, the rough utilitarian with the beautiful, glamorous sophisticated. Hope you enjoy!
















7 comments:

  1. More fantastic windows Francine.....so creative. It really must be hard to come up with wonderful ideas year after year but, they do ! I LOVE them. XXXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Francine: You beat me to it. I wanted to photograph the fabulous windows when I was in NY but I wanted to wander through the D and D with Miss D. The girls and I had a ball in Paris!
    Best,
    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  3. This just makes me ant to get on a plane and head north! Beautiful, Francine.
    Terea
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Francine absolutely stunning! I too love Saks, they have the best sales!

    Please Come and enter the 12 Days of Holiday giveaways! The current one is from The French Basketeer! It is stunning!

    xoxo
    Karena
    Art by Karena

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am SO happy you posted these window pics, F.
    I usually get to NYC between Thanksgiving & Christmas (this year I cannot) so it feels so good to see these. Sak's hold a precious place in my heart as it's my old home, as you know. Merry Christmas, darling....

    ReplyDelete
  6. i miss the windows so very much.
    thank you for sharing them with us.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful indeed!

    I would love to see New York at Christmastime, for the windows and beauty of the city... amazing. (I have only visited during Summer months) Thank you for sharing Saks with us—irresistible, indeed!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails Follow InterieursNYC on Twitter