Monday, November 7, 2011

An INDUSTRIAL SALE at INTERIEURS




I don't often feature my second home, INTERIEURS on my blog, as Art de Vivre is more an expression of myself, my likes and dislikes, my life as I live it. However, for the past 15 years, Interieurs is  the chore of my work, an extension of my daily life. I love designing furniture, finding that unloved object and defining a re purposed life from a strictly utilitarian piece to a beautiful appreciated, well cared for piece of furniture, accessories or lighting.

This is a unique SALE in the showroom...hopefully these amazing pieces that I am so fond of, coming from different corners of the world, will find their way to a welcoming new home.


Industrial pieces on display in the INTERIEURS showroom entry


A few of my favorite pieces on sale:











A Bientot,

Francine

4 comments:

  1. I am always thrilled when you post on INTERIEURS do, so often!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Francine - I see the person you are (and your worldly experiences) in each of the pieces you choose/design. I am a huge fan of the industrial aesthetic; each piece here on this post is so unique and functional. I'd love to fill my flat with anyone of these, especially the lighting. I know your sale will be a big hit. Hoping all is very well with you and your family?
    Sending you my best. ~ Deb

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning, Francine! The mobile is the most beautiful I have seem. Wow.
    Thank you for sharing. Beautiful work.
    Teresa
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Francine,
    If our daughter lived in New York or the USA for that matter, she would be in your shop , snapping up those bargains. She loves the Industrial look and has just moved back into her flat which she rented out for a year, and is trying to get the industrial look. What gorgeous items and, to be in the sale, even more gorgeous !!
    Hope your sale goes well.....I expect that you are making room for new pieces aren't you ? XXXX

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails Follow InterieursNYC on Twitter