Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Elle Decor's November issue: See Interieurs

Yesterday, I had an "emergency" fabric situation for a client presentation and ran to the D & D building conveniently located near my showroom. I suddenly bumped into my friend Anita (design director of Elle Decor). It came to me that I rarely share when Interieurs is mentioned in national magazines.


So here it is, I just love these pieces, especially the Jose Esteves Mobile chandelier...as always, thank you Elle Decor for your continuing support of Interieurs.



Objets de curiosites, love theses installations under glass. They add so much character to a space, perfect for creating vignettes. Available through my showroom Interieur

I found this driftwood sculpture in thailand, it is now displayed on a console in a Hamptons house

My favorite chandelier by artist Jose Esteves whom we represent exclusively in the US
We received numerous calls from Elle Decor readers on this piece. 
To view Jose Esteves complete collection, check: 



To see some of Jose's unique lighting art see my earlier post here

A Bientot, 

Francine

15 comments:

  1. Gorgeous, gorgeous interiors, Francine and all different.How wonderful to be in Elle Decor. Love the piece from Thailand and the chandelier is very quirky. Please share more of your published pieces. XXXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bravo, c'est SUPERBE! reportage et coup de fils bien merites!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Francine,
    Congratulations on the mentions! I do believe that this was the best issue ever. These images are beautiful. I am going to your website now.
    Have a nice day.
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Of course you are on Elle Decor, well deserved, Francine. I am also on Elle Decor, you know... (lol) since they mentioned in the last issue my letter to the editor I sent just after reading the article on Milan in October issue. Well, it is a start!

    ReplyDelete
  5. congratulations sweet friend... i am so happy for you... and thank you for your kind comment... we must meet someday very soon... xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such lovely and diverse pieces Francine.. what an exciting world you live in..

    Love the last post on Bhutan also.. your photographs are simply wonderful.. so colourful and capture the spirit.. ciao xxx Julie

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow that first picture is amazing!
    Thanks for your little wordplay.. one two three it's a C tree haha I got it.. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. YOUR FANTASTIC CHANDELIER IN THAT BEAUTIFUL DINING ROOM BY BORIES & SHEARRON IS PERFECTION!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Francine, fabulous images, and the lighting is superb, so gald you are representing Estevez.

    I have a Giveaway from Fifi Flowers!
    Do come and enter!

    xoxo
    Karena
    Art by Karena

    ReplyDelete
  10. So glad that you bumped into your friend b/c it inspired you to share these gorgeous pieces with us here!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That's wonderful news, Francine! You are such a talented and humble person—I greatly respect you. Congratulations on the features—the installation under glass is stunning and so unexpected...

    Thank you also for your comment yesterday :)
    Happy December*

    xoxo,
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  12. Francine,
    So thrilled to see you in what just might be my favorite issue of Elle Decor!
    The Objets de curiosites has definitely got my attention. Really good looking & on a handsome base.
    It's been a while since I visited and have loved catching up with you here, especially on this post which deserves a big hug & congratulations!
    xo Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  13. this is great news.
    congratulations.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. HI Francine, exquisite work.. You must be so proud. The cover is incredible. Brava. Carla

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congratulations Francine.....so well deserved and the chandelier is fabulous....xv

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails Follow InterieursNYC on Twitter