Thursday, September 3, 2009

I'm Still Alive, Just Been Monumentally Busy with my Showtime TV/ Met Home Showhouse Project.


Dear readers (to the extent I still have a few after this L O N G hiatus from blogging):

I just wanted you to know I'll be back to posting soon again on a more regular basis.

Today I put the final touches on my allotted space in the Designer Showhouse I'm doing in TriBeCa in conjunction with Showtime Television & Metropolitan Home Magazine. It's been an exhausting but ultimately personally rewarding experience... more on the project soon, I promise!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Francine, it is good to have you back!
    I have been writing posts about things to do in Buenos Aires. I know you are going there soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. we love the poufs...and the showtime video...:)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails Follow InterieursNYC on Twitter